Saturday 15 March 2014

Happy Wedding Day

Here is the speech that I will be giving in for my daughters wedding.
See what you think:

Here is to the bride and groom.

My wish to you is that the love you feel today
stays with you for the rest of your lives.
The beauty you see in each other today
be visible to you always.
I hope your lives are filled Happiness and joy
 and you have passion with all you say and do.
Should squabbles ever happen,
let them be swift and your forgiveness be true.

I hope your lives together will bring you to paths
that both of you will enjoy.
and Finally I hope that you always have something to strive for
and enjoy all of your achievements both big and small.

and finally an Irish blessing:

May love and laughter light your days,
and warm your heart and home.
May good and faithful friends be yours,
wherever you may roam.
May peace and plenty bless your world
with joy that long endures.
May all life's passing seasons
bring the best to you and yours!

Nameste

No comments:

Post a Comment