Monday 22 April 2013

Peace out

I have a new high horse that I have just mounted and that is to all the parents who acted like sheep and were scared into not giving their children their MMR shots. I was terrorised about this when my youngest was a baby and went despite being subjected to severe harassment.

Well there are parents of 600 children in Wales who should have done some thinking of their own and protected their children instead of accepting the popular opinion. I hope that all of the children recover and don't have any of the horrid side effects.

To all the people who had loud mouths on the subject I hope you learn sign language and go help out as this is squarely on your shoulders.

See sometimes it does take 15 years to win an argument!



Have a good one!
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment